When it comes to your home, waiting to fix problems when they pop up can lead to a lot of stress and financial strain. We’ve put together a list of monthly tasks that will keep you on top of home maintenance and cleaning so you can avoid frustration!
- Check fire extinguishers.
- Change or clean air filters.
- Check under sinks for drips and leaks.
- Do a rodent check around your home, under the patio or deck, and in the attic. Spring is prime time for breeding and rodents can do a lot of damage!
- Clean baseboards and tops of doorways.
- Clean the drain and garbage disposal.
- Dust tops of cabinets.
- Clean the top of the refrigerator.
- Clean out the refrigerator and freezer.
- Sweep and mop under appliances.
- Sweep and mop under the washer and dryer.
- Inspect and Repair Roof. Once it starts to warm up, it’s important to inspect your roof thoroughly for damage. Pay attention to the chimney, where it’s common to see leaks. Safety is Hire a roofing contractor to do them for you.
- Clean gutters.
- Pool safety – inspect the safety features around your pool.
0 comments on “March Home Maintenance”